Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wardrobe must haves!

Hey!


Feel like it's been forever since I was last on here! But after all this time, I've found some awesome stuff you should just buy. Just buy them. Really. Spend like there's no tomorrow!

First up are these beauties! You're thinking wtf?! I'm thinking fuck yeah! This is nostalgia wrapped up in a shoe! Made by my fave shoe brand Jeffrey Campbell, you'll have the crowd talking in no time.



Now what would make the ideal outfit to go with these shoes? I'm thinking Bad Vibes shorts by Tunnel Vision. They come in a range of amazing colours and patterns so there's no resisting! Plus the lace up detail adds a sexy edge to make the guys go wild ;)




Next we have this lovely mesh top from Nasty Gal for only $28. Bargain! I really need to stop having an obsession for all things mesh!




And what to wear under this mesh top? Well I'm not gonna let you walk around with your hooters out!!! I know I mention Topshop in every post but come on, who doesn't love Topshop?! And this simple yet stunning bralet would be the perfect edition to your wardrobe.




Finally what outfit is complete without the bag? UNIF are on fire this season, bringing out this little gem I'm sure you 90's babes will appreciate. Bring on the rave!



And that's it for today my lovelies. Thanks for reading guys! You're all fucking fabulous! 

Lolita Pink x

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I adore your style!
    Following u!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I nominated you for the liebster award :) All the details on my most recent post, enjoy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool items :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete